"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

living proof that its only by the strentgh of GOD that i can share this with the same people ive been trying to red pill and wake up. the same people that told me to take the vaxx, who wouldn’t listen to my warnings, who uninvited me for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The ones who went on family vacations without me becasue I wanst vaxxed. The ones who still don’t believe my news updates and what to watch for in the fake news. the ones who couldnt believe Ukraine is a bigger story to expose US corruption. The ones who think the US “isnt in olay” in this Russian war. The ones who still dismiss larger topics of child trafficking, pedophilia and andreochrome. I need %50000 percent of God’s grace and love to extend this post to them. Trying to heal - Lord make a way where there is no way.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

He is making You way, and God is You Strength, Indeed. 🙏❤️