"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

U R THE BEST! MY BROTHER 🙏

Jesus is the best, I am just trying, lead me Oh LORD, and show me the way...🙏🕊️🙏 God Bless You 🙏❤️

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

your posts always provide a soft place to land on this battlefield in order to refuel and reload 🙏🕊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I JUST MENT THAT U R DOING THE LORDS WILL AND AM THANKING GOD AND OUR SAVIOR FOR U, U R OUR PASTURE OF SORTS!🙏
U R THAT GENTEL REMINDER THANK U!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank You for being so very kind to me, and I am grateful God has placed us all here. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread