Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Intuitively speaking this sounds on par.

No matter what lay before me I approach it full of Thanks and Gratitude with Trust in Our LORD, and Our Father for this almighty plan.

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

Ik heb mij hier nooit thuis gevoeld en had altijd het gevoel dat ik ergens anders thuis hoor en dat is bevestigd sinds meer dan een jaar is hier een moederschip boven mijn huis en is ook door hun bevestigd dat ik een starseed ben van Sirius. Er zijn veel starseeds van verschillende planeten geïncarneerd. De rassen die hier zijn geincarneerd zijn Pleiaden, Sirius, Arcturiërs en Andromedanen. We dienen als lichtpilaren omdat de planeet zo donker was geworden dat het bijna zou vernietigen. Starseeds zijn hier sinds de jaren 60 geincarneerd.
Je kan een channeling via Sharon Stewart en ivo aanvragen als je wil weten waar jij vandaan komt.

They're just recruiting/farming, as usual.

Our paths will lead us where we need to be.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Maybe we empaths can board a rocket to the New Earth! Beam me up, Space Force! I wouldn’t want to miss the ending of this movie but I guess it’s a sacrifice well worth it..... Remote viewing is always an option too!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

a higher purpose.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I would not say the meme drop is meant for any thing more than a distraction. I Think many of us would like to say oh boy, here we go! If and I say if we were to lose focus on what we are now doing and accomplishing, what do you think would happen to what we have accomplished so far? I also believe that any thing they can do to draw attention off the hot seat lessens the grip we have on their private parts.. Hold that line, stay with the program we trust and know that's true. The book of Enoch mentions that WE who are the righteous will get the opportunity to see their deeds swallowing them up. Love and compassion is necessary once this war is won. For now don't back away, when ya find the nest hold that light and allow the foot soldiers to get in and take them out, WE are terribly close when they are wanting us to leave. Yeah, WE are probably all from all over the infinity that does not mean WE weren't sent here to do a job. Hold Tight WE are close!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

this is confusing to me. as an empath, ive always read that, while i may have *come from* elsewhere, my *purpose* is to be here.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I thought about it all morning
I thought about American Natives a lot, don't know why ...
I thought about how deep was their understanding that we are all ONE with Nature, Animals, the Ancestors, the Spirits, Wind, Water, Mother Earth, Fire, the Great Spirit...

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Celtic/Irish have this deep connection too 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Reminder…
“Consider the vastness of space.”

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Q never mentions planets, nor does the Bible. There can be vast amounts of space on a plain as well. Look at all of the unused space in our country being held as National Parks, etc.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

THAT is true! I am an empath and I frequently feel like I am not "home," just visiting and yearning for home. I feel very connected to God and spiritual things. Possessions and wordly endeavors hold little interest for me. I yearn for "lying down in green pastures" of peace and beauty connected to those who are also spiritual in nature.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

my guess is... they are looking for remote viewers...sensitive to higher frequencies...? telepathy... jedi's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFsl2-QtpA

The Men Who Stare At Goats and Jedi Warrior - YouTube

What's a Jedi Warrior?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

This is a real thing, I have been doing it for a couple of years but still have not mastered good control over where I go and what I want to look at.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Very interdasting!!!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

everything has meaning, this one more than one!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Yep i feel this comment as i am an empath i am an INFJ personality one of the rarest and i have said moast my life i do not feel i belong here

For anyone else wanting to take this test.

https://www.16personalities.com

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

❤️I'm an IFNJ as well!

(2) Show this thread

Confirmed.