Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Well that’s interesting.

I would not say the meme drop is meant for any thing more than a distraction. I Think many of us would like to say oh boy, here we go! If and I say if we were to lose focus on what we are now doing and accomplishing, what do you think would happen to what we have accomplished so far? I also believe that any thing they can do to draw attention off the hot seat lessens the grip we have on their private parts.. Hold that line, stay with the program we trust and know that's true. The book of Enoch mentions that WE who are the righteous will get the opportunity to see their deeds swallowing them up. Love and compassion is necessary once this war is won. For now don't back away, when ya find the nest hold that light and allow the foot soldiers to get in and take them out, WE are terribly close when they are wanting us to leave. Yeah, WE are probably all from all over the infinity that does not mean WE weren't sent here to do a job. Hold Tight WE are close!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it