Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Don't forget Fenbendazole, another anti parasitic, I used this to stop my back pain, cough and rash after shaking hands with a fully vaxxed neighbor.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In other words you have to have something in which the evil entities must have a spotlight shown on them so they will reveal their own evil intentions. You cannot tell people, you must show them. It is the truth revealed that sets people free of the darkness of deception. 😇

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Yep, Trump has not held back from calling out Republicans either.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!

(2) Show this thread

All this 👆while removing the wicked from this world in the largest sting operation ever.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

The cure is always created when they create the disease! they just don’t let that cat out of the bag because it would destroy the pharmaceutical companies, The medical community, the legal community!

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
(6) Show this thread