Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

The cure is always created when they create the disease! they just donโ€™t let that cat out of the bag because it would destroy the pharmaceutical companies, The medical community, the legal community!

Don't forget Fenbendazole, another anti parasitic, I used this to stop my back pain, cough and rash after shaking hands with a fully vaxxed neighbor.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Fenbendazole cured Clif Highโ€™s cancer. According to him.Fenbendazole cured Clif Highโ€™s cancer. According to him.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

How many mg of fenbendazole did you take to resolve the issue?

(2) Show this thread

Can be : look at this !!!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Thank you so much for sharing๐Ÿ™

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

All of this just pisses me off as I drove 4 hours to another state and have to stay here for 6 weeks while my son goes thru cancer treatment using Proton Beam Therapy.
I want to give him Ivermectin but if I don't do the therapy they will take away my kid...?
Omg...I am so mad rt now I could spit fire.
All of this is just horse shit and our children are suffering so much.
My child is going thru hell and went blind in his rt eye from this invasive tumor and we have 2 surgeries to go after this!
I am so effing mad. And we got jerked around by drs for 4 damn months before they did a damn thing to help us. I had to fight for my son on a daily basis.
I now need to go hit something out of frustration or break a dish plate like the Greeks.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒท

(4) Show this thread