Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

another link anyone?
not working:((

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

It's time to stop playing nice with these sick satanic demons. We have all we need. To continue arguing and debating is insanity. Let the lynchings begin.Start at the top

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

OANN - if you enjoy factual reporting, get it

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Where can we find the whole video? I'm a former ER nurse, have had to force doctors to 'do something' too many times to count. I agree with everything she's said. Would love to hear it all.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

(2) Show this thread

PARENTS NEED TO STOP JABBING THEIR CHILDREN❗️🤬PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM THE POISON, I just don’t get it ❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Right.
We have to take a test or get some type of
identification proving our compitence but
any window licker can reproduce.

(1) Show this thread

Tell it sister, share!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As a nurse for 50 years, I devoted my heart and soul to my patients, went against doctors orders that I saw were inaccurate or harmful until I could speak with the doctor. I am shocked and appalled by what is going on in my beloved profession! As an ER nurse for most of my career, we were a team. Doctors and nurses working together and supporting one another thru difficult shifts, standing against oppressive decisions made by administrators. We put the patient first always. When I mentored new nurses I told them the three most important things to remember were:
1. The patient comes first
2. The patient comes first
3. The patient comes first
Nurses need to STAND UP and do what is RIGHT for the patient. Period.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It is all true!
Mom is a retired RN and diagnosed with pneumothorax was taking prednisone (standard treatment) and doing great. Went to hospital with Dad for a follow up xray and when they got home, hospital called and insisted she come to the ER. They admitted her keeping my Dad away (because of "covid"). Withheld the steroid and put her on oxygen. Asked her THREE times if they could code her and put her on a ventilator. She refused. Her conditioned worsened and after 1 1/2 days we got her the hell out of there with some difficulty. I tried to speak with the hospiatlists and Omg was she a bit*ch. Went back on steroids and happy to say she is fully recovered.
I warned them to STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL if at all possible and my father offered the proverbial tin foil hat.
My mother was shaken to her core which I have never witnessed from her before.
I believe they were using my mother for profit and did not care if they killed her. Maybe that was their intention.

(4) Show this thread

She is a Truth Teller! Pray for her! She will be attacked by the "System" !

God help us.

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

THIS is what the government has MANDATED against WE, THE PEOPLE -- this is de-pop at its best -- they literally HAVE A LICENSE TO KILL/MURDER/MASAQUERE.... GOD, PLEASE STOP THIS, NOW.... WE, THE PEOPLE DO BEG OF YOU TO BE MERCIFUL AND STOP THIS INSANITY NOW................ GODSPEED.... WE GIVE YOU, DEAR GOD ALL THE GLORY -- WE BEG FOR YOUR INTERVENTION................... IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES.... BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB.... STOP THIS INSANITY.... NOW................ PLEASE....... My analogy -- STAY AWAY FROM ALL HOSPITALS -- DO NOT GO THERE...... EVER.......... IF POSSIBLE............

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Need a link in order to send it far & wide!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVO0lc_1_o
This is the full 8 minute video.

IMG 8238 - YouTube

watch and wake

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

This is truth!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

When will all parents STOP any further jabs to their children? Innocent children are now being assaulted by the medical professionals with the permission of their own parents.