Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Truth!

Yes, and you Frens are some of the most beautiful, caring and empathetic souls I have ever met, Thank you. And when this battle between good and evil from darkness to light is over, and the whole world will go to 1776. We will create a worldwide Frens Festival. BeBest MakeEarthGreatAgain NCSWIC WWG1WGA

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SkjQld2222 in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

ummm, worldwide frens festival - we need a party planning comittee to start brainstorming NOW! im picturing hoardes of us walking around, each with 2 "hello my name is..." stickers on. 1 with our anon name & the other with our actual name!!!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Dear Fren addiQt, Yes, it is a very good idea the one with 2 name signs. Shall we make a group? Who wants to be a part of party planning comittee? Everybody is welcome!!!
Let's make this Fens Festival a reality!!!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

🤩🤩🤩😆💥😍

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

L👀king forward!🙏💙💛