Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

💗

100%

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Feel the same way.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

RIGHT!? Love ya! 😙🤗

(1) Show this thread

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

3rd generation military,Patriot,fully awake and Mad as hell💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸 Also 👉@_truth_hurts_21 gab

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Akido rocks. big spheres alignment. 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

👍💥👊🕊️

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

darn tootin, fren! the very best I've ridden with! We are here, in history, for a reason.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yes, and you Frens are some of the most beautiful, caring and empathetic souls I have ever met, Thank you. And when this battle between good and evil from darkness to light is over, and the whole world will go to 1776. We will create a worldwide Frens Festival. BeBest MakeEarthGreatAgain NCSWIC WWG1WGA

books, painting, walks in nature

🤩🤩🤩😆💥😍

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

ummm, worldwide frens festival - we need a party planning comittee to start brainstorming NOW! im picturing hoardes of us walking around, each with 2 "hello my name is..." stickers on. 1 with our anon name & the other with our actual name!!!

(3) Show this thread