Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

Graphene oxide / Black Goo More Predictive Programming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAx91YiWdSY

In response Cage NGa to his Publication

I saw an actual real life video of Indian scientists who did create GO.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Simply to have the balls to question.....

Yeah, it's all plausible...

FREE ASSANGE....

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Learn to be a state national and expose governments, corporations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzZ-VdrJX0

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Everything that is VK does Is intentionally, you can take that to the bank 😉

Everything that is VK does Is intentionally, you can take that to the bank 😉

Yup…. EVERYTHING VK does is intentionally!!! Take that to the bank 😉

Yup…. EVERYTHING VK does is intentionally!!! Take that to the bank 😉

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Destroy the Graphene oxide Producers!
Kill the Sorce!

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication

I've used an Essential oil protocol with my clients that many have had success with, if that's something you feel Resonant with trying.

🙏

In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication

Could be allergies or sinus infection or even neuropathy. Do steam with essential oils - boil water, pour in bowl, get a towel and lean over the bowl with towel over your head. Essential oils can be added to the water, but not too many or too much. (frankincense, peppermint, rosemary, oregano, lavender are some choices, but there are experts on this that you can ask) Also Nettie pot, gargle with warm water and salt and many remedies you can try, just not all at once!

(2) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

more fact than fiction thats for damned sure...though he did save the gory details of the eviscerating nature of the GO out of it.

In response Jes King to her Publication

I posted my "fact or fiction" comment with a repost of Martin Geddes very valuable report as a question to get a conversation going. There were, at the time, I think people talking about other issues with the "vaccines' however, I've always thought that GO might be the most dangerous ingredient.

(1) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

And avoid Tylenol (acetominophen). It depletes glutathione levels.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

EXCELLENT!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Thank you for this info✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Four months ago, I reposted Martin Geddes' report. I'm glad people are still talking about Graphene Oxide. I think it's still a problem.

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The fact that VK reposted Martin’s post from 4 months ago, tells me all I need to know.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

👍

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I am confused but then again I am often confused.

(4) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thanks, Martin, very well done. ❤️
I have been giving bottles of NAC (along w Vit D, C, Quercetin & zinc) to all my sleeping, brainwashed family and friends for months. I just tell them it’s an ‘immune booster’ (which it is), without going into the graphene oxide situation, which they would reject like hell.

Our bodies are pretty good at clearing graphene oxide, with time. But if they keep getting boosters, they will reload themselves with the GO. Still, NAC can only help.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Immediately after NAC was reported by the good guys, that it was a covid fighter, the FDA banned it and tried to get vitamin companies to take it off the market. And some companies did take it off their shelves. It was hard to obtain then.

(1) Show this thread

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

@martingeddes is a true Anon.
He researches and investigates what he posts and doesn't hype info for followers, like some do.
He's been consistent with his information and is one of the accounts I've been following for the past 3+ years.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I wrote this 'question to encourage a discussion, to bring this graphene oxide into the light. I have always had the utmost respect and admiration for Martin Geddes. In my opinion, he is not only a true anon, he is brilliant. I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to clarify..

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

@bumblebeepatriot THIS is what I was telling you about this morning... I Love Martin!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I love Martin Geddes, too!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This makes sense to Nana especially after I found the way their patented bioweapons target specifics like the one Pirbright/Wellcome Trust has that would specifically take out all diabetics.
So this would seem their way to rid the planet of a lot of ppl but specifically get rid of the aged then use the vaxx for killing more but it seems to me to sterilize whole generations.

I fear unless the med beds can fix this that with all the jabs we many have already lost the bulk of a whole generation of children.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, it makes sense. I also read that "they" have put GO in the air so that we might be breathing it in. And immediately, as soon as the good guys said NAC would counter the effects of GO the FDA tried to ban it and they were successful with some vitamin companies. It was suddenly hard to obtain. I had reposted this Martin Geddes original post hoping that it would get people's attention and also help people. That was a while ago. It's good to see people discussing it. Also we must all pray for the children, or actually continue to pray as we have been doing. God answers and God helps and God wins!

(1) Show this thread

they have explained all of this since a year now and with many important people involving. Andreas Kalcker was one of them. It's seems logical. One way of retoring the olfatory system and recover the mucose in lungs and sinus is by a protocol of 12 mg ivermectin per day for 5 days avery month. The cells in the olfatory bulb are like neurons so will restore slow but graphenes acts like any patogen and ivermectin clears with a good nutrition based on glutatione and natural antioxidant triggers. Our immune system is designed to destroy this, it cannot persist, that's why they need to put the posin on air, amsks, test kits, and vax. No fear!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response bNatura to her Publication

no fear > none given

In response bNatura to her Publication

Thanks for the info!

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This is getting trippy! 111111's everywhere 👀 its like every other post is slapping a vibe.

I see you did reference the "Firth Column" which is https://www.laquintacolumna.net/ and then reposted on https://www.orwell.city/p/archivo.html

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent Martin. This coincides with the research I have done.This is Important info about graphene. I also wonder if the chemtrails contain graphene? Taking NAC & tumeric, eating foods rich in glutathione, staying well hydrated with alkaline water, ( best body ph is 7.2) getting adequate sleep and exercise are all important things people can do to protect their health. These crimes against humanity are so evil, those who perpetuate them will pay the ultimate price eventually.

Best explanation I've read so far!
Thank you@martingeddes !!

this is also a good source https://www.orwell.city/p/archivo.html The scientists here have not posted for a month, but you will see that the archives go back a year and a half when they were sending the Vax to be analyzed by electron microscope.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Good article...summarizes real well many data points of the past two years. Thank you Martin for your diligence in sharing truth.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

was reading up on NAC- there is a difference between NAC and NALC- lots off supplement companies are selling N- Acetyl L Cysteine but the N Acetyl Cysteine is the one you want. You want the one without the L for glutathione production. Hope this helps

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

swansonvitamins.com

or

vitacost.com

or

Dr. Mercola’s brands of vitamins and Dr. Zelenko has his own brand out there too. Invest in a higher quality vitamin it is worth it. Do your research and read feedback from people who bought the vitamins. Stay healthy and be safe!!! Much LOVE to ALL!!! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Thank you, Martin. May God bless you! And all of us fighting this evil.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Do we all LOVE Martin or what??...Brilliant....💞🙌 @martingeddes

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Wow Martin...very informative. Sucks knowing all that but its unfortunately necessary. However u got that....well done. And thank u for reposting Every time.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Great article, Qunol makes a great liquid tumeric

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thanks for the tumeric info! This was originally posted by Martin Geddes.

(1) Show this thread