Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

I've used an Essential oil protocol with my clients that many have had success with, if that's something you feel Resonant with trying.

🙏

In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @S33K3R in this post can reply

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

I was wondering if you could help me....someone I know has been jabbed....and is dealing with mental issues...Is there anything to help him at this point?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏
I'm so sorry to hear this.
I've got first hand experience with this myself, unfortunately.

What sort of mental issues are being had? Is it physical, like cognitive loss? Is it emotional, like remorse or fear?

What I can say, no matter what the experiences, the gut health is PIVOTAL to mental balance.
Daily probiotics+prebiotics along with elimination of GMOs and toxic chemical exposures is a giant piece of the puzzle.

(1) Show this thread

I use oils. i really only smell (feel) peppermint. i still use/diffise but dont smell them

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Pure, Therapeutic Oils are powerful tools!
🙏
This is the first step I've had people take.
Hope it helps.

(1) Show this thread