I am feeling this type of vibe right now... WRWY !!!

OPERATIONS UNDERWAY.
Operators active.
Pray.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

praying. WRWY

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

praying

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

should we set a collective prayer times now.?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I pray that God's Will be done! Amen amen! 🙏🙏🙏

JOS

I can feel it coming in the air tonight

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Praying for our brave men and women! 🙏🏼

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying! 🙏 God Bless our military.
#wwg1wga

But sometimes it feels like it is two steps forward and one step back.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

GOD'S MISSION ALL INVOLVED ARE COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE WICKED HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEMOLISHED BEFORE THIS OPERATION EVER EXISTED, GOD WON, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN✝️

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

🇺🇸Have been for many years...rescued over 35,000 kids from un derground China Lake among many other horrendous duties. God Bless our military🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸 God Bless President Trump, Q, and frens.....

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

thank you brave soldiers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸

Wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸save the children 🇺🇸🇺🇸 draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

vibes are high today, everyone woke up fighting for the truth and i love what im seeing. i hope this is a good sign the end is near.

🙏

🙏🏻

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 I am praying 🙏

One can oly keep hoping 🙏🏼

Since JFK SR died yesterday, they are probably holding a celebration of life at the DJT Golf Country Club Sunday A.M. My guess is that the operations will become more evident to public later today.

In response William Paul to his Publication

RIP

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response William Paul to his Publication

I hope they tell the real story end of JFK to the world. Such a secret and fake identity 😔

(3) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

I'm happily married & a mom. 🖤💙🖤 Proud LEO Wife 🖤💙🖤 God. Family. Country. 🙏🇺🇸✝️ Trump is My President 👊💪👏 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Q

🙏🙏🙏 Praying always

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊️

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

So Beautiful! May We walk With God, and God Bless US All! In Jesus Precious Name Amen
🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻#GodWinsALWAYS

(1) Show this thread

Ich weiss nicht wer ich bin, Deutscher geboren in Polen oder Pole geboren in Deutschland.

🙏🙏

Fervant prayers for all who are doing Gods will. My the light protect us all as we continue to be humble servants to do his will. Thank you Lord for the gift of the Trumps, Kennedys and all others who are fighting for your will. 🕊🕯🙏🏻🕯🕊

yes, feeling the same way Kim!! 💚💚💚❤🇱🇷💪✔

Collective prayer now more than ever💯

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I am praying right now. God Bless Our Military. God Bless the world.#GodWins

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

(6) Show this thread