I am feeling this type of vibe right now... WRWY !!!

OPERATIONS UNDERWAY.
Operators active.
Pray.

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I am praying right now. God Bless Our Military. God Bless the world.#GodWins

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Its Truly breath-taking and I gotta admit - I'M ALMOST OUT OF POPCORN...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God Bless Our Military! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

how do we know this is the relevant drop..the clock? i must've missed it

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

I got this one off the Santa Surfing Telegram. I wish I knew how to use the Q clock. I thought I understood it, but it never quite clicked. But yes, for those who know the Q clock, that is how to access relevant drops.

(1) Show this thread