✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

FookBook.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

FOOKED is not enough for MZ

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

HE IS DIFFINATELY NOT! HUMAN!
AND WHAT IS THAT SANDING BEHIND HIM? I MEAN LOOK AT THE PROPORTIONS, TOP OF HEAD 2 LONG NECK, THEH SHOULDER TO HIP IS THAT A NORMALL HUMAN BODY? OR AM I SEEING IT WORNG?😳 WTF!

Look closely...I think it's 3 people actually. One is standing the same as Zuckerberg...and the other taller one I THINK is between the two...standing sideways??

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i dont c it miss kim, that guy or what ever, also looks naked, right and left arms are in the rite proportion's, look from ear to shoulder i dont c any other body😳 strangest thing I've seen, well, I was gonna say in awhile, but seems common theses days! also I don't c🧐 a shadow of a 3rd person, dammed if it isn't strange, gives me the creep's