✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

FookBook.

Wish I could post that - but they banned me for yet another 30 for Candace's tweet. (in all, 18 months out of the last 3 years - at the moment the frequency is 30 days for every 10 days I am out.)

Wonder what they would do if I supported Bo Jos removal of mandates in the UK on FB...

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

This is good but looks like it's still not a MSM site so many of the normies still won't get it. Alas.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, me too . . . they ban you for everything these days.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] knew...what happened to the inventor?

it's called a PLANDEMIC.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Fook FookBook !!
can't wait for them to get shut down!

That's a Badge of Honor Carole! πŸ’ͺ🏽

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Yep, I'm working on a full rack... everytime I am banned, I send messages to all my friends. showing the offending item - like the ine for Invermectin from Jan 2021...

Yes, I cannot wait to see FB go down - even though I will lose photos (my old laptop no longer connects to my phone, and is too old to even load FB now 😞).

Never mind, I still want to see it toppled.

(1) Show this thread