Everyone taking part in this hoax needs to be hung.

Period.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yes, I recently knew of someone who passed away with C19 on certficate and his wife received $9,000 because of it. He was 78 with heart issues. Got vaxxed prior to surgery, had surgery, "died of C19" within 2 weeks. He was a peach of a person. Blessed many lives being in his presence.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Criminal!! I believe it is certainly plausible and most likely happening!!! Shut them down and lock them up!!!

I am onboard!!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Ok. So how do you know?

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Are there some things that money can not buy? Damned sure are - integrity, courage, determination to stand for the truth and many other traits that money can NOT buy.

Well I believe it!
The relatives are just poor working stiffs, and/or
dumb jackasses who are willing to be bought for $10K.

I don't blame the grieving family as much as I do the filthy scum who steal our tax dollars for Black Ops Budgets such as this. ALSO the filthy scum CDC, Hospitals, who launder the money ...
they ALL need to HANG publicly!

The masses need to witness the consequence of what happens to liars, thieves & murderers, not just know of an execution behind closed doors.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

The worst no doubt will, lots of prison time coming to many more

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Supposedly, here in America, FEMA paids for funeral services for the ones who died of Covid. Maybe, that is what that family received. Check the FEMA website.

WOW!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So regular folks selling out their own dead relatives.... VOMIT!!