This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrick@gmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The evil powers have exalted themselves into a place where they can never return - HELL. They all gave their souls to Satan and negotiated a deal for immense wealth, power to rule this earth and eternal life. Do they really believe they can destroy the human race, the planet earth and just walk away into a place of grandeur? Satan cleverly never explained to them that HE as well as ALL OF HIS DEMONS will spend eternity in HELL.
Revelations 21:

"Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Eternity is FOREVER AND EVER.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It’s been a while, Ham! I pray all is ok with you, old fren!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Brother how do we send you a coffee

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

HaShem does NOT mean The Sun.

Shem means "Name" or "Renown". Shem also means "Breath".

Please don't mislead people who wouldn't take the time to verify your "research."

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Meh,, not so much Trixie

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

WRONG. Ha means THE. Shem means NAME.
Ha: ה
Shem: שם
The Name: השם

B (or Beh) means IN.
B'Shem means IN (the) NAME.
B: ב
'Shem: בשם
Compare השם (the name)
with בשם (in the name)

This is a form of combining words. If not combined, it would be B'HaShem. A similar combining is found in Spanish: mijo for mi hijo (my son).

Hashem means “The Name” in Hebrew. When reading the Torah or praying, Jews who come across the name of God (transliterated into English as YHWH) will substitute the word Adonai. In other contexts and in casual conversation, Jews who encounter God’s name will substitute Hashem instead.

I also want to clear up the lie about what Israel means. David Icke and others tell you that it means: Is for ISIS, Ra for sun god, and El for Saturn. THIS IS IDIOTIC!
Israel ישראל means "fighter of God". Double entendre truth: Jacob wrestled with the angel of the LORD (God) but also fought God's enemies.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

You are correct, Ha means The and Shem means Name but ShemEsh means Sun in Hebrew (Esh means fire). I lived/studied in Jerusalem for 10 years and as you are also obviously well aware there are many ways every Hebrew letter and word are connected (even the spaces between them) and that there are numerous layers to each especially in the 5 books of Moses, they are also very entwined numerically. Sorry if that small leap offended you. Thanks for paying attention and contributing, all the best :)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

yes, agreed “El” of God
because in addition to never saying the trie Name of God…HE who is MOST HOLY blessed be HIS Name Amen

we also use Elohiem when praying
see there is the “El” again

if you go back to early testement
“Rah” is Egypt…the furtherest thing that the children of israel the Israelites would want to be associated with
so whoever started the rumor about tye Rah thing was incorrect

(2) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

💧💦WATCH THE WATER …. 👀💧💦

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In case you missed it! ☝️😎👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Those who missed this☝️😎👉 May have
Missed that! 👇😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbl2FDKid1ea/

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I have an issue with this part. I would love some clarity. It seems that you say the New Age movement is related to [them]/luciferians, but then it seems that you equate our “heritage” with the things that the New Age movement practices and teaches. I hope it’s ok that I added my meme to this; it just made it easier to explain. I will gladly remove it if you’d prefer! Thank you, Ham! I am in no way “picking a fight”😬 I just don’t understand the connection.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I absolutely know what you mean and wish (in retrospect) I had been clearer in the Epilogue (I struggled with even including that part), what I meant to say was that before the flood people lived longer and were able to do many things that today would be considered “magical” because they were closer to God and that the “bad guys” hoard this “technology” to maintain their grip on the masses. I don’t possess the correct language to describe what I was trying to say so used words I’ve read describe similar things from other sources and I (now) wish I had been more clear but am glad you brought it up so that I could try and make my point clearer, which I hope I have :)

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

*Plus Love your addition of the meme :)

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I appreciate all your hard work. I have a difficult time breaking down Q posts. I thank you. Questiin in regards to Mountains moved? earthquakes?

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

As I understand it, more than ever before in recorded history ... lots of stuff happening underground.

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude for this extensive research and matching up to the Q posts. I am most impressed and appreciative.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren MAGA Love history - finding rest of the story - Married

ThankQ
The rest of the story.
God bless you n your good work.
Save the children of today n the future.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

They gonna keep painting and pissin on it or the spa ones find that massive fkin tunnel system under there, then you know fkin get rid of it. ALL of it.

(2) Show this thread

This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 2). It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

*Part 3 in comments

This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times (Part 3). It is harsh but only part of the story.

*THANK YOU & GOD BL

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

BRILLIANT WORK... Patrick GOD BLESS YOU. Thank YOU for Posting this. :)

(2) Show this thread