I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

my wife has passed on. i will not be here for awhile. i cannot cope.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

i am so sorry. 🙏🙏🙏 with you and your family. you have a lot of things going on my friend. This is a very challenging time for everyone who enters a hospital.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

She was already so weak when she got in the hospital, and all the other factors included, by the time she got to ICU on the bipap it was too late. Her body rejected the vent and went into cardiac arrest. They brought her back once for about 15 minutes and she redlined again. That's when the decision was made to let her go.

She did not stand a chance in there. And it's all my fault.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

YOU CANNOT BLAME YOURSELF. YOU TRIED. SHE WAS DOING WELL. THE SAD REALITY IS WE ARE DEALING WITH DEMONS. it is tough. my father died October 19th. i am just getting to the point where i am processing everything.

Malpractice is at the highest point. It is expensive to pursue but it is worth it. God is showing me things very clear right now. i am talking about my situation not yours. i will not rest until all drs and family pay !

try to get some rest. it has been a very long road. you have a lot to deal with. karla made her choice. you respected it. i am fighting this with my father’s choice. God showed me yesterday, IT WAS MY FATHER’S CHOICE I NEED TO RESPECT THAT, FORGIVE HIM AND MOVE FORWARD.

i have a lot of family drama that has been going on for years. NOW the family has God and the courts to answer to. The jab was the final nail in my father’s coffin, but my family pit him in the coffin.

Yes, her family had multiple opportunities to save her life. No one listened to me and because of that, she is gone. I am not going to point fingers or hold grudges over it, because she wouldn't want that. The grief is killing me fast enough that I shall soon be with her. I do not think there is any "moving forward" for me. This is a pain unlike any I've ever experienced, and it's killing me. Weak, tired, confused, angry all these emotions rolled into one. I just want to get into my bed and decay. It would be one thing if it were natural loss, but I don't feel it is. The suddenness of it-just I can't even explain it.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

I feel you on this. my father would still be alive today if it wasnt for “his family”. I am adopted. My father was a stubborn man and he made his choices. i am not going to kill myself over the choices my father made. It has been a long process and the pain was intense at times. However, God has a purpose for us and eventually you will see this.

i do not know the details of your wife’s journey, but you have to remember it was her journey. We may not understand it, but we do have to respect it. trust me i do not like it either. Had “my family” stayed away, my father would gave recovered years ago but he chose to allow the family drama. i refused to allow it in the end. i know i was keeping him alive, but not without causing stress on me.

I need to come to terms with all this and ultimately my father made his choices and i will not allow his bad choices to continue affecting me. I believe God will take care of those who caused him harm. love and forgiveness is the wa

it will take time to deal with all your pain. in time you will find a way to honor your wife. Perhaps start a fundraiser in her name.

Right now just taking it day by day is all you can do. sometimes you will need to take a break. Every person deals with things differently. i still talk to my father like he is here. some days i do not. i have a lot of emotions to work through mainly from my demented family. As i work through this, all the negative will eventually wash away.

YOU DO YOU. DO NOT LET OTHERS TELL YOU HOW TO PROCESS YOUR GREAT LOSS. DO TRY TO REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THINGS SHE BROUGHT INTO YOUR LIFE. ALLOW YOURSELF TO GREIVE. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL WORK THROUGH THE PAIN I PROMISE!

Do what you know to be true. if you know there was negligence then pursue it if you feel that is where God is guiding you. We are living in the darkest times in history. Only God can heal us on all levels. In time you will see. You will be with her again one day. in the me

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I won’t even pretend to know your pain. Nor can I imagine it. I do know this, without ever knowing your wife: I bet she would want you to live. I bet she would want you to enjoy your life, with or without her. I bet she would want to know you came out of your grief intact and ready to face the world with every breath you have left. You will grieve. You will mourn but I promise that if you lay your burdens at God’s feet, He will help you to rise up with a strength you never knew you had. We are praying for you to find that strength until God says it’s your time. 🕊🕊🕊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🕊🕊🕊

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

My heart goes out to you,
I have a friend dying...
Innocents dying...

Enough
Time for the Mil