my wife has passed on. i will not be here for awhile. i cannot cope.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

I am so sorry for your loss! May the God who sits on the Throne bring you peace and comfort in this your hour of need. May He wrap His loving arms around you and all of those who have suffered this loss. May she rest in peace! Prayers will continue for you and yours!

Prayed for Trump to enter 2016 race, his first supporter !!! Daughter of God our Father above. I know...

I feel your pain. Ive lost both parents the last five years. But, on a comforting note. I still talk to them a lot. Think of them a lot and comforted to know they are watching me fight, and are exceeding proud. How do I know ? I just do. My impaths come through my stomach. I just know. Your loved ones are always with you. Watching you, take comfort it that. Hugs, God hugs to you...

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Prayers for your wife to RIP and for you to have the courage to continue to fight for your freedom and to be a support for all those who love you.

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

my prayers are with you and your family brother!! So Sorry for your loss

Prayers for you Sir, you are loved and cared for. So sorry for your loss. 🙏❤️

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

🙏I am so very sorry. May God rest her soul.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏🙏

sorry to hear your news Patriot, I to gave had to deal with my husband passing, its heartbreaking & numbing atm but you learn to live with it, just never leaves you, you learn to put them in a special place in your heart, Patriot

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I am so sorry for your loss. May God put his healing hands on you and your family as you work through this difficult time.
“Our Father who art in Heaven hollowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come thy wilt be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day and our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever. Amen 🙏🏼“

I am so sorry 😞 Praying for you 🙏

please watch this- it will give you a new perspective:
https://youtu.be/kv3FHrg9K94

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

prayers and condolences for you Patriot. we will all rejoice together again someday. God Bless

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

❤️🙏

I am so very sorry. Prayers

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Hours of prayer for you. Rest, but please, dont quit. Just rest dear soul. Let us carry you🙏🙏🌹

🙏Sending prayers and. hugs. So very sorry for your loss.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

So sorry to hear this. Our prayers are going up. 🙏🕊

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I pray for peace for you. We need you so when you're ready we will be here for you.

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

🙏🏻❤️

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

I am sorry for your loss! Much love 🙏❤🙏

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Sorry for your loss ❤🦅

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Much love 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I am so sorry to hear this. We are all here for you when you are ready.

3rd generation military,Patriot,fully awake and Mad as hell💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸 Also 👉@_truth_hurts_21 gab

I am so sorry for your loss.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i am so sorry. 🙏🙏🙏 with you and your family. you have a lot of things going on my friend. This is a very challenging time for everyone who enters a hospital.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

She was already so weak when she got in the hospital, and all the other factors included, by the time she got to ICU on the bipap it was too late. Her body rejected the vent and went into cardiac arrest. They brought her back once for about 15 minutes and she redlined again. That's when the decision was made to let her go.

She did not stand a chance in there. And it's all my fault.

(1) Show this thread