I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

my wife has passed on. i will not be here for awhile. i cannot cope.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

i am so sorry. 🙏🙏🙏 with you and your family. you have a lot of things going on my friend. This is a very challenging time for everyone who enters a hospital.

She was already so weak when she got in the hospital, and all the other factors included, by the time she got to ICU on the bipap it was too late. Her body rejected the vent and went into cardiac arrest. They brought her back once for about 15 minutes and she redlined again. That's when the decision was made to let her go.

She did not stand a chance in there. And it's all my fault.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

YOU CANNOT BLAME YOURSELF. YOU TRIED. SHE WAS DOING WELL. THE SAD REALITY IS WE ARE DEALING WITH DEMONS. it is tough. my father died October 19th. i am just getting to the point where i am processing everything.

Malpractice is at the highest point. It is expensive to pursue but it is worth it. God is showing me things very clear right now. i am talking about my situation not yours. i will not rest until all drs and family pay !

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

try to get some rest. it has been a very long road. you have a lot to deal with. karla made her choice. you respected it. i am fighting this with my father’s choice. God showed me yesterday, IT WAS MY FATHER’S CHOICE I NEED TO RESPECT THAT, FORGIVE HIM AND MOVE FORWARD.

i have a lot of family drama that has been going on for years. NOW the family has God and the courts to answer to. The jab was the final nail in my father’s coffin, but my family pit him in the coffin.

(1) Show this thread