When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

WE are the Calm...
Before - During - After
The Storm.

The deception will indeed have the masses enraged.
All of you here have been preparing for Years.

Anonup is like the officers’ crew rest area.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙂

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

You got it! 🙏🤍
We're here to heal you, lift you up, bring those vibes back to a cruising altitude before you head back out onto the battlefield.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Indeed.
Also - My Sanity in an Insane World.
Those here are solely responsible for keeping my mind from imploding into the madness of this false reality.

A Salute to You All.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🎯🎯☝🏽☝🏽👍🏾👍🏾👊🏾👊🏾

(2) Show this thread