When the normies wake up and realise they have been fooled, betrayed, and poisoned then they will rage. The desire for vengeance will risk the collapse of society into a bloodbath. That is why all the justice has to be completed out of sight before the mass awakening. Our patience has rewards. It is also why you need an army of prepared patriots who can prove that this was all preplanned. "Things are under control so sit down and calm down and let us hold you as you shake and shudder in fury." Without Q and the anons it would be the end of humanity.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

In the past, people perpetrating this kind of evil, were literally torn apart by crowds of those they fooled.

I am of the opinion, that if justice, is not SEEN to be done. ie not made public, the crowd will never believe it has been done.

Maybe I am not yet enlightened enough...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏

There will still be a bloodbath.

God Would of found another way.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

GITMO TV...
play it on a loop..
Stain their minds, just like 9/11

https://youtu.be/jxvR7ZUjaJk

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

The political side of all this bothers me very much...but the vaxxed side of it hits humanity in the heart. That tears me up inside. So many sheeple, many with the best of intentions but very misguided, will die because they thought they were doing the right thing and didn't know how or where to search for more info (or even TO search for more info). They are/were so easily led - right to the gallows :(

Which goes back to your point - we were woke up for a reason.

I'm in my 50's, and I woke up when I was 7 and things didn't add up...we really have been called for a reason.

I hope I have the patience for those who come my way...

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

This is what I worry about - the masses turning on those who have been awake and trying to wake others up. They will unleash their anger, rage and jealousy on anyone and anything - even their own families and friends. I worry about this - and about more murder-sucides as the realization of the vaccine and its pending death toll comes to light...there is no reversing it. I've been researching and children whose parents are vaxxed have higher rates of blood abnormalities than even the parents do - all from close personal contact (hugs, kisses, etc) and couples pass the graphene thru sex and kissing too. The vax has 20% graphene in it. The more vaxxes you get, the shorter your life span.

When the vaxxed population wakes up and realizes they are walking dead people - all hell will break loose. They have nothing to fear, because death will be staring them in the face. If any MSM or politicians or doctors or whoever pushed the vax is still out there...they will be hunted down and killed.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

The sheep never revolt- they're too scared and rely on their primitive reactive brain , not the reasoning, critical thought regions, to shape their reality. if Big Brother tells them to jump off a cliff for their own well-being they will gladly do it. it will be the Freedom fighters that will fight when they're pushed to the precipice.

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

I would agree to a degree - sheep do follow blindly even off a cliff. However, some sheep do rebel and fight back and become aggressive.

I own sheep. When their babies are endangered, or if they are backed into a corner, or if a ram is protecting his ewes...get ready to be hit HARD and knocked on your butt.

Sheep are very much brainless little creatures - but under the right circumstances they break away from that and turn into dangerous animals that can seriously hurt you.

Out of my flock of Finnish sheep (known to be very gentle sheep), we have a large handful that are pets - they follow us everywhere, call for us, will climb in our laps if we sit down in their pen (leftover from when they were babies - they don't fit on laps anymore, LOL!). They are incredibly sweet, trusting, loving, and loyal. Not attributes normally thought about when sheep are mentioned.

The normies are similar - they have positives to them, we need to see the good as well as possible dangers.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I know it’s coming, as the couple of people who God has very recently reconnected me to after 2 years are those who have been making the most noise..sweet Jesus, they need so much help🐸

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank You JESUS 🙏

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

We are here for a reason . #InItTogether#WINNING

Some brilliant new currency would help also. How do we help ppl without this whole thing being flipped on its head...sigh

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Looky what I found!
Looks real.
😲👀😃😎
1:54 min.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Military psyop with real intel at it's best. We are the pressure valve to deflate this construct with the least amount of damage. The time laps will be years but unwinding a hard to comprehend 2k year mind/magic control system.
You are one of the best at standing up to it! Keep up the good fight brother!

Thank you. One thin that I will say to the normies who might come to me is
"Do you think that I am not angry?"
Then I will say that how we deal with this will make a difference of living through this or not, of surviving or not.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

today Honduras enters a marshal law ..

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I do, often, find solace amongst this crowd...and a bit of angst, as well.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

👍🙏💥😃❤️

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

❤️😃💥🙏👍

(1) Show this thread

She did leave twitter last year but I sure would like to see Elon release what she was saying about the virus & vaccines when she thought her emails/DM’s would never see the light of day.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

how convenient for her dad !

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

If she has any brains she should remove Fauci from her name pronto.

(2) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Thanks! A little perspective reminder is always appreciated. ❤️ WWG1WGA

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sadly so. My heart breaks for them.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I don't interact much with normies. Reading some of the tweets yesterday was Very concerning. They are in as much denial as they were before the 2020 election.

There is no joy in knowing many will likely lose their minds 🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

you know what though - we the people have the right to determine their fate and if there are groups of vets, etc. who want to carry out the demise of the evil ones? they have that right. but logically i can understand why it has had to play out this way. it still sucks either way. for us. for now.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

ALL GLORY 2 GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR SOURCE"

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

some people seek God, some don't

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Imagine a world in which the "others" were awakened first. We were chosen, most definitely, for a reason. Not saying I didn't have my moments of incredibly poor behavior.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yes, Martin and thank you for a great wiwe, on the plan to save the world. TrustThePlan Q team got This! GodWon TheBestIsYetToCome

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Agreed . . . I am so glad that you are here.