if yall would keep my nephew Cj In your prayers hes 5 yrs old ,deaf ,autistic, has cancer and a heart condition. in and out of hospitals his whole life Thank you and love to all of you ❤️🙏🏽

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

🙏 for Cj and family!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

So very sorry to know this. It's just so WRONG. Does this have anything to do with it?

Added CJ to my prayer list (as well as his parents, as I'm sure this is trying and exhausting to them also.) Hugs, prayers, love and light sent

🙏🌷

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

May the hand of Jesus touch and heal this child
in HIS Holy Name we pray
Amen

🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏🙏. Gods blessings for your nephew and family.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting your nephew CJ in prayers as well as the rest of family. May God's peace, favor and blessings visit them all.

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Absolutely! Dear God, I lift little Cj up to you for your supernatural intervention in his life. Please give his family the strength, direction, and faith that they need to support Cj. Send your Holy Spirit into Cj and his family's life and surround them additionally with your Angels to guide and protect all of them. We ask this in the name that is above all names, Jesus Christ. Amen and amen.

❤️Prayers up to all

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for CJ

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

thats a lot to bear, bless you and his family
no one should have to go thru this🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏻 Cj 🙏🏻

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏❤️ CJ

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

All our love and prayers. God Bless thst little boy who has been through so much in his few short years.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😘❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

💞🙏🏻💞

Sending Love ❤️ and Healing Prayers 🙏🏼 for CJ and Your Family Tank
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏♥️

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Done deal, Tank.

🙏🙏 Praying for Cj and the whole family! 🙏🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Sendings prayers for your nephew 🙏🏼

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Praying for your little nephew. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 Love back to you and your family, Tank. God Bless.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

❤️🙏