I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

For those who like to do actual research and will take the time to get to the truth: https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn
For those who may need a quick visual aid:

disinformation is real
think for yourself
the person who knows where the bodies are buried, buried them ,
33 years in intelligence never a word on child trafficking total fraud

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Ugh, I got into an argument with her yesterday, I had to finally block her and all of her Twitter deep state nonsense. 🤷‍♀️

No time like the present to file complaints and speak the truth.
Flynn seems to be complicit with the pedos and having been taken down by the FBI "in a lie" was ONLY to give him cover to be a double / triple agent. HRC's hitman CSawyer, was on the border patrol to grab children between his hit jobs. He just does not go the distance.
I find it difficult for the players in the FBI / CIA to NOT know of these problems. The clincher is Flynn's horrible prayer chant (that raised Christian eyebrows) and his continuing feud with LWood. Pres. Trump pardoned him, which may have the Pres. way of keeping your enemies closer.

@Keeperoffools3

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Ronald Reagan was POTUS 1981 - 1989
Flynn started off as 2nd lieutenant in Mil Intel in 1981, then in 1983 he was a platoon leader - Grenada.

From Wikipedia: Initially, Flynn was not going to be deployed to Grenada in 1983, but he was able to convince a superior officer to have him included. While serving there, Flynn took a 40-foot leap off a cliff to retrieve two soldiers stranded in the ocean and bring them back to shore to be airlifted. Though he was reprimanded for his unauthorized actions, Flynn garnered respect among his fellow soldiers for what he did.
Flynn was actually kicking ass until 2001 where he returned to Mil Intel.

After Reagan:
GHWB - 4 years
Clinton - 8 years
GWB - 8 years
Obama - 8 years

After Reagan, you have 28 years of corrupt Presidents. Subtract that from 33 years distinguished service, you have 5 years under Reagan, only 2 of which were in Mil Intel.

Who was he supposed to tell?
A corrupt FBI?
A corrupt DOJ?
A corrupt CIA?
A corrupt NSA?
A corrupt DoD?

It wasn't until TRUMP gave all of the NSA's spying technology to the MILITARY, that any of this could come out. Trump brought it out. Flynn was at his side. The DS entrapped Flynn, charged Flynn, Flynn had to resign (but not by Trump's command). Flynn committed NO CRIME. The "optics" involved was Trump pardoning him for a crime he didn't actually commit. A crime to which he pled guilty - "optics" again. How the DS did him was very similar to Billy Bush baiting Trump. It would have taken too long to fight this at the time because the 3-letter agencies were still corrupt - that's why Trump pardoned him. To free him to continue doing the work of the patriot that he is.

If you actually do the homework, you will see this. 39 posts
https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn

Back in a minute with a timeline.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

i heat ya .on paper eveuthing looks good. i think he’s a fraud . never done shit for this country but be a part of destroying it

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Knowing and participating are very distinct differences

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

oh i forgot about obamas hot dog party while he was director of nat’l intelligence Paul . total failure for Flynn intelligence . he should have been a mailman instead ...

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Knowing and not doing anything, are the same!

(3) Show this thread