I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

For those who like to do actual research and will take the time to get to the truth: https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn
For those who may need a quick visual aid:

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

disinformation is real
think for yourself
the person who knows where the bodies are buried, buried them ,
33 years in intelligence never a word on child trafficking total fraud

Who was he supposed to tell?
A corrupt FBI?
A corrupt DOJ?
A corrupt CIA?
A corrupt NSA?
A corrupt DoD?

It wasn't until TRUMP gave all of the NSA's spying technology to the MILITARY, that any of this could come out. Trump brought it out. Flynn was at his side. The DS entrapped Flynn, charged Flynn, Flynn had to resign (but not by Trump's command). Flynn committed NO CRIME. The "optics" involved was Trump pardoning him for a crime he didn't actually commit. A crime to which he pled guilty - "optics" again. How the DS did him was very similar to Billy Bush baiting Trump. It would have taken too long to fight this at the time because the 3-letter agencies were still corrupt - that's why Trump pardoned him. To free him to continue doing the work of the patriot that he is.

If you actually do the homework, you will see this. 39 posts
https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn

Back in a minute with a timeline.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

i heat ya .on paper eveuthing looks good. i think he’s a fraud . never done shit for this country but be a part of destroying it

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I beljeve he is DS too.
I believe he is another DS insurance policy.
He ‘lied’ to Pence and Trump fired him - he was charged but it stalled until Pres Trump
pardoned him. He was a patriot now, infiltration, and then he said No plan which alerted me.
He never speaks of#AuditAll50, or#SaveTheChildren
He is raisng a lot of $$ .
I believe he and DeSantis will try and run against Trump in 24.
I also think he is Irish Catholic and possibly Jesuit otherwise how did he miss Obamas purge.
One of the trafficked Aussie kids years ago has testimony on Timothy Holmseths site High Command, that says Gen Michael Flynn was involved in the logistics of moving him around by plane. ect I believe that why there is such a concerted effort to ruin Field and Holmseths reputations.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

If he's a fraud, then so is Q.

(2) Show this thread