I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

For those who like to do actual research and will take the time to get to the truth: https://qanon.pub/?q=flynn
For those who may need a quick visual aid:

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

disinformation is real
think for yourself
the person who knows where the bodies are buried, buried them ,
33 years in intelligence never a word on child trafficking total fraud

Ronald Reagan was POTUS 1981 - 1989
Flynn started off as 2nd lieutenant in Mil Intel in 1981, then in 1983 he was a platoon leader - Grenada.

From Wikipedia: Initially, Flynn was not going to be deployed to Grenada in 1983, but he was able to convince a superior officer to have him included. While serving there, Flynn took a 40-foot leap off a cliff to retrieve two soldiers stranded in the ocean and bring them back to shore to be airlifted. Though he was reprimanded for his unauthorized actions, Flynn garnered respect among his fellow soldiers for what he did.
Flynn was actually kicking ass until 2001 where he returned to Mil Intel.

After Reagan:
GHWB - 4 years
Clinton - 8 years
GWB - 8 years
Obama - 8 years

After Reagan, you have 28 years of corrupt Presidents. Subtract that from 33 years distinguished service, you have 5 years under Reagan, only 2 of which were in Mil Intel.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Jackson * * *, click on at the bottom under it