I believe this to be the TRUTH about the Covid Vaccine… Please watch & share 🙏🏼 I pray this EVIL ends soon!! I have been trying to tell anyone I know that got vaxxed DO NOT take a booster!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I have tried for 6 years to wake my older sister up. As a last ditch effort I sent my only siblings the video on Bitchute to get them not to take boosters. I think I finally did it . . . she responded with an emoji that was crying. Dear GOD, I wish she would have listened sooner but better late than never . . . I pray.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have been trying to wake up my older siblings too. Still not happening for me. I have 3 older ones, that took the shots. I don't know about the boosters. They don't talk to me anymore.

I feel your pain. There are only 4 of us in my family and my hubbies family that aren’t vaxxed. Everyone else is triple vaxxed. Only a few friends are unvaxxed, many, many friends all triple vaxxed and most of them have contracted omicron….none of the unvaxxed have been sick, to this point. I tried to give them as much info as possible at first…to no avail. It was like they were literally deaf, dumb and blind!
If this video is true, its going to be pretty lonesome in this neck of the woods…we’re liable to loose almost everyone. 🙁 So sad I wasn’t able to bring them around. I think some are catching on now though and I’m sure there must be some concern but we can’t talk about it. 😥

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I am so sorry. I will pray for all. It is completely in GOD'S hands. He will do what he deems right. He will hold those accountable for these crimes, one way or another. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD. Keep praying and keep the faith. GOD Bless You and all of your loved ones. This is so hard on so many. All we can do is pray and keep the faith. Trust GOD in all of this. He will see us through it all. I did find out they took boosters too. I love them and pray for them from afar. That is all I can do now. Just continue to tell them you love them and pray for them from afar. Hugs to you.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Yes thank you so much and I will pray for you and yours as well…actually for everyone who has loved ones who have taken these toxic shots. I know there are many of us in this boat together. I certainly do have faith and trust in God though and that’s what is getting me through this now. First time I’ve EVER been at odds with my two sisters and it’s pretty wretched. So weird that something that is so crystal clear to me is like mud to them! We will persevere! Sending hugs to you too! ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread