After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content/df3ef633-d514-4f9f-8e96-b345a22b0630

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Blockchain by itself will not solve the Central Bank Fiat currency.
Blockchain is an immutable distributed ledger. The Fed can "print" more digital currency and record that into the ledger. Fiat money still devalues. They still charge interest. They still enslave you to debt. It all gets recorded in the blockchain ledger. What blockchain stops is manipulation of the ledger. The federal reserve note on our paper currency is a debt relationship. The Central Bankers want to continue this. Print more money (real or digital), charge us the interest and increase our debt.

I think a gold/silver backed currency with a blockchain transaction ledger will be important. The amount of digital and physical currency available is set by the ratio to the gold/silver backing. For physical currency something akin to the "silver Certificate" which was used from 1878-1964 in the USA comes to mind.

DIGITAL IS NOTHING AND YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY 😁

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response James Dean to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Blockchain will hopefully secure more than the financial industry.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

one word response to private western central bank digital currency:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

What 'better' way to conveniently control your finances than the chip in your body...

What better way for THEM to control YOUR access to your finances, than a chip in your body.

Health, financials, education, work history, oh, and of course, your location 24/7, no life without it. Look up the eEstonia test, the 4Square test in 2017.

One chip to rule it all.

Now, they just have to come up with a big enough reason to COERCE you to get it... a big enough FEAR campaign.

Remember the monkeys. They will be the cover for the manmade release.

Just like '12 Monkeys'.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i want to hold it in my hand. actually i have invisioned a world for over 30 years where there IS no more pay to live. that is enslavement at its core - someone always telling you that you owe them for xyz. it's part of their (parasites) system. and we are done with their Company Store. BYE BYE!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Tick Tok 3 Gorges Dam
What Nana said several yrs ago, before any of this Q stuff road I ventured down, I read a random article one day about the creation of blockchain.
I told my daughter then I sure wished I knew which companies would be the big dogs because this blockchain would be as big as the internet was yrs ago.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

unbelievable - I do not pretend to understand it all - isn't blockchain technology going to be used for voting???

(1) Show this thread

rainbow assets currency via qxrp. worldwide sovereign nations back each currency via rainbow assets=gdp gold oil magnetic precious metals etc. qsara trumpsara WGA

rainbow assets currency via qxrp. worldwide sovereign nations back each currency via rainbow assets=gdp gold oil magnetic precious metals etc. qsara trumpsara WGA

The Great Default

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I honestly have no idea how something can be backed on something that doesn’t exist. I’d rather we all have our agod-given inheritance- then it wouldn’t matter! Money would be null and void.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It's coming. And I believe very soon.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Ok, so two different points there. You mention crypto as bad, but then you mention Blockchain. Digital currency will be used on Blockchain, correct?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Yes, crypto/blockchain are here to stay no matter what. My point is that [they] were pushing Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt around crypto/blockchain, but behind closed doors [they] planned on using it to enslave us all along, but God intervened. Hope this helps. God bless, Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hay JP - I just brought XRP just over 1,000 shares/coins. Should we hold or sell?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Not financial advice, but at least hold until the SEC case is resolved or settled. Many think XRP will be a bankers coin that replaces the SWIFT cross border payment system. Big deal if that happens.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

i have several types of crypto and am not selling because i know where its going
First the technology like etherum bridge is still being developed, second there are speed issues for transactions so when you swipe to pay its as fast as a visa.

lastly, there are “whales” large investors, sometime corporate thar buy and sell such huge amounts when tgat hapoens “its like a whale splashing the water”

in the end you should do what feels right to you based on logic not emotion. all i can do is to try to explain why its not worth more yet. do i think it will begin to increase in the price this year? yes because i believe the movie we are watching will end this year. Good luck to you my fellow Patriot, stay close to God’s word and be blessed
🙏

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Hmm where have i heard that before🤔