PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After years of spreading Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt, the Financial Times reported: “Fed opens debate over possible digital currency”

The story broke @ 3:22 PM EST. 322 = [Skull and Bones]. Like VK said: [They] tell. Crypto currency WAS [their] final death blow to enslave us all, but God intervened and woke up his people.

No matter how hard [they] try to regain control of it, I truly believe blockchain technology will change the world for the better. A brave new world awaits us, Patriots. SLAVES NO FOOKING MORE!!! 🇺🇸🦅

link: https://www.ft.com/content/df3ef633-d514-4f9f-8e96-b345a22b0630

Photo 1/2

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

The Great Default

I honestly have no idea how something can be backed on something that doesn’t exist. I’d rather we all have our agod-given inheritance- then it wouldn’t matter! Money would be null and void.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

* God-given

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That will come