What if you found out one of the accounts here is actually Chief ?

I won't dox but lets say this shit is going to get awesome.

What happens when you let people freely discuss ideas without fear of being attacked ?

GRREATNESS

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Go check out www.MemeTrunk.com
Thatโ€™s all Iโ€™m sayin! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I got on and joined Dan. i'll figure it out

(1) Show this thread

That would be spectacular!

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

That would be spectacular and totally confirm what I had felt. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

I would not be surprised. This site, seems like a beta test. Love it and all Anons here, you have kept me from thinking I am crazy and from losing hope. God Bless
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

4 images

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I definitely think he is and his team. :)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Allow people to freely discuss WITHOUT fear of being attacked?

That's called GRRRRRREATNESS

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I know you know brother. Love ya

(1) Show this thread

I believe one of them is. Maybe Doq???

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

I would say several
This is a test

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

It would be no secret that I love him, hence my screen name.

I'm forever grateful to him and his family for all that he's done for
me,
my future generations,
all my Patriot friends,
and
my beautiful America!

With utmost respect and highest regards,
thank you sir

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Best President Ever! I love him too. Besides the brainwashed and corrupt who does not love him? I can not wait until this is over but I am enjoying each win. It is only because of our great legimate President Trump that I have hope for this world. I imagine it is the same for many people.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‡Same here!

(5) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Why Hello Charlie

Jesus is my Savior๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Christian โœ๏ธ Pro 1A๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ2A๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ savethechildren NO TROLLS

Iโ€™d say Good Morning Chief ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ˜•๏ธ

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

It makes more sense that he would be here, than thinking heโ€™d ignore a platform that has become a home base for his digital soldiers.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Would actually be a brilliant move. He could see what we all see and feel, how we love our fellow humans and want to help the world. People act and say things differently when around him. He would be able to see us organically.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I feel the same way. Thank you for your honesty.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Exactly.

I think this site is a good litmus to guage the mood of the troops.

(2) Show this thread

I'm not sure who exactly, but I have a feeling you're right...

the clue for me was - "Hi Dan :)" lol

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

and then Hammurabi shows back up. huh. just a hunch I have had for a while. Could be wrong of course.

(1) Show this thread

FAK I hope if I commented on his stuff, I didn't drop an f bomb. I have respect for him. After decades of this battle, I am amazed I am not fkn feral yet, lol. Ugh what a fight.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Maybe we could talk him into this?

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Made In America to her Publication

I like it. He would also look great with a short marine cut.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Made In America to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

That would be epic. Just the thought of it is enough to put a big fat smile on my face.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It would not surprise me too much.
I have a handful of people that stop by and never say hi.
I also have been followed by some people I never thought would follow me (big accounts).
I try to be kind and say a few words to some of the background people...Only because I never know what they are going through in this STORM.
I'd rather be thought of as that guy who took the time to lift each one of us up when they need it.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Your friendship mean more than youโ€™ll ever know for a girl that stands all alone thank you Charlie !

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

thank u for being soo kind and thoughtful ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(2) Show this thread

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I want to give him a bear hug, my ideas arenโ€™t always great but my hugs are good. โค๏ธ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i would ask for some reassurance as I, alone, fight the child trafficking found within cps!....that in itself would makemy days a bit easier
oh and if anyone was looking for an angle to hear what really goes on inside those buildings.....interview the sheriff's stationed at each building...they see the BS clearly

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Makes sense as to why they shut the schools down often..

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I fully expect that the Boss is on here.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread