#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

What if you found out one of the accounts here is actually Chief ?

I won't dox but lets say this shit is going to get awesome.

What happens when you let people freely discuss ideas without fear of being attacked ?

GRREATNESS

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

i would ask for some reassurance as I, alone, fight the child trafficking found within cps!....that in itself would makemy days a bit easier
oh and if anyone was looking for an angle to hear what really goes on inside those buildings.....interview the sheriff's stationed at each building...they see the BS clearly

Makes sense as to why they shut the schools down often..

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jahty in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

the kids for cash investigation found that they found the poor kids to take theu the "free lunch" school program!
the more you know, the sicker it gets!
the feds did raid the cys here august or September, the head was arrested n resigned along with 3 caseworkers..they act as though they are untouchable
Clinton gave them any empty checkbook in 92 fyi

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Obama kept it going

(1) Show this thread