#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

What if you found out one of the accounts here is actually Chief ?

I won't dox but lets say this shit is going to get awesome.

What happens when you let people freely discuss ideas without fear of being attacked ?

GRREATNESS

It would not surprise me too much.
I have a handful of people that stop by and never say hi.
I also have been followed by some people I never thought would follow me (big accounts).
I try to be kind and say a few words to some of the background people...Only because I never know what they are going through in this STORM.
I'd rather be thought of as that guy who took the time to lift each one of us up when they need it.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

thank u for being soo kind and thoughtful 🙏❤️🙏❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

You are always welcome Rachel.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Your friendship mean more than you’ll ever know for a girl that stands all alone thank you Charlie !

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

You are a good friend and although at times you feel alone, you are never more than a thought away Julie.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Love ya Charlie, amen.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Love you too David!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for being here! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

You as well my friend... Thank you.
We swim in the same pond so to speak!

(1) Show this thread