Remember, The EBS and 10 days of Media Blackout will only occur after SCOTUS delivers their response to Bidens Mandates on the Vaxx and Mask. This has to occur before the end so all that do not uphold Constitutional Law must resign. This is the Final Move that must occur to end this insanity.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

But upheld them for all Health Care workers and Federal Employees. That is not Constitutional as it is mandating an Experimental Vaxx.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

and now they rule. all fedral emplyees must get vaxced. boom‼️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

That is UnConstitutional . The Government has no right under Constitutional Law to mandate a vaccine for any Federal Employee that is an Experimental Vaxx.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Anyone have a source

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Something is happening to courts at a local level right now. At a 22 event the other day and local politicians were asking "Does anyone have a clue what's happening with our Court system right now?" They have been closed under guise of CV for a year. But I don't think that was the question. These people asking were people you would expect to know.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Also, why is natural immunity not being considered as equal to being vaxxed ( actually far better of course) because those of us who remain unvaxxed, and have recovered from "covid" and have natural immunity, are the least likely to transmit the illness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So are you saying the individual SCOTUS judges who vote to pursue the mandates will be forced to resign?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

By Constitutional Law they would have failed to defend and uphold the US Constitution and yes they would by Constitutional Law be required to resign.

(1) Show this thread

👍💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The warning signs ...

https://anonup.com/thread/7717118