Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember, The EBS and 10 days of Media Blackout will only occur after SCOTUS delivers their response to Bidens Mandates on the Vaxx and Mask. This has to occur before the end so all that do not uphold Constitutional Law must resign. This is the Final Move that must occur to end this insanity.

Only people mentioned by @Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

But upheld them for all Health Care workers and Federal Employees. That is not Constitutional as it is mandating an Experimental Vaxx.

Was that a chess move by SCOTUS to delay the inevitable?

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

"The court allowed a separate rule to take effect requiring shots for workers in nursing homes, hospitals and other facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid payments from the federal government"

This really pisses me off, if it's overreaching then why is this also not overreaching?

experimental is experimental

Not voted in by congress is not voted in my congress

My body my choice is my body my choice.

I hope all those affected quit, we must support them and stand with them

(4) Show this thread