Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember, The EBS and 10 days of Media Blackout will only occur after SCOTUS delivers their response to Bidens Mandates on the Vaxx and Mask. This has to occur before the end so all that do not uphold Constitutional Law must resign. This is the Final Move that must occur to end this insanity.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

But upheld them for all Health Care workers and Federal Employees. That is not Constitutional as it is mandating an Experimental Vaxx.

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

"The court allowed a separate rule to take effect requiring shots for workers in nursing homes, hospitals and other facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid payments from the federal government"

This really pisses me off, if it's overreaching then why is this also not overreaching?

experimental is experimental

Not voted in by congress is not voted in my congress

My body my choice is my body my choice.

I hope all those affected quit, we must support them and stand with them

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Their job is in part to determine what is Constitutionally Lawful and they did not uphold Constitutional Law. As per the US Constitution they violated their Oaths of Office and must resign.

(2) Show this thread

Was that a chess move by SCOTUS to delay the inevitable?

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Or just part of tge movie?

(1) Show this thread

Kavanaugh was a plant
they made a big stink about him so he looked like the victim and we'd think he was a hero

they did the same with Flynn, Lin Wood is correct on this one, really burst my bubble when I realized this. We freaking fall for it every time. Nobody leads a satanic pray be accident.

we should have known when he cried like a lib when they pretended to hurt his feelings.

(1) Show this thread

Agreed, they are trying to keep us divided.
They are hoping those not affected will not join and protest those that are.