Rand Paul is being interviewed on NewsMax. He just confirmed, "The government pays more if it's a covid death."

You have to ask yourself why?!

Yeah. My Mom passed on Oct.2, 2021 with an asymptomatic diagnosis by her Senioe Center . My Pop passed 11 months and 11 days prior from Pancreatic Cancer. His death certificate read just that. Mom had a heart condition but had been denied the right meds by poor staffing. She was locked down. for the third time in 8 months and became extremely depressed and unresponsive. The Center kept telling me she was fine. A seventy year marriage she was destroyed by my Father's death and this Center was supposed to be her continuity within a Community they lived for 40 years.

Mom died of a Broken Heart.
Her death certificate reads Covid.
She was never vaxxed. She never had one symptom.
I trust these people supporting this#CrimesAgainstHumanity will all rot in Hell.

I've not vented that since my Mom's death so,apologies but thanks as well. πŸ’”

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TailsRegenerate in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

I am so sorry for your losses. May God send his Army of Angels to comfort you. I will remenber you in my prayers. Blessings Patriot πŸ™πŸ»

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication

Thank You πŸ’œ.

(1) Show this thread
In response Desert Rat to his Publication

No need to apologize. Glad you felt comfortable.
So sorry to hear about your losses. You are right...these people will pay for their crimes and then, I hope you will feel some sort of vindication. Just know that your losses, as horrible as they are, will help humanity in the end. I hope you find some peace in that!

Sending prayers and good vibes your way! πŸ™β™₯️

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank You.
My Dad was red pilled in 2016. I was afraid what is about to be revealed and knowledge about the Men both my Folks saw as True Americans; would destroy them let alone the facts behind all of it. He wanted to be alive for this time. A few months ago Mom clearly stated it felt like We were in a War but she couldn't quite place it.

I am of the belief when this is all over they (many others as well ) who have pasted during this time will revisit; in form, if they so choose.

They'll be back. Heck, they're still here. I just miss the hugs.

Thank You again for hearing and responding. πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread