Rand Paul is being interviewed on NewsMax. He just confirmed, "The government pays more if it's a covid death."

You have to ask yourself why?!

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yeah. My Mom passed on Oct.2, 2021 with an asymptomatic diagnosis by her Senioe Center . My Pop passed 11 months and 11 days prior from Pancreatic Cancer. His death certificate read just that. Mom had a heart condition but had been denied the right meds by poor staffing. She was locked down. for the third time in 8 months and became extremely depressed and unresponsive. The Center kept telling me she was fine. A seventy year marriage she was destroyed by my Father's death and this Center was supposed to be her continuity within a Community they lived for 40 years.

Mom died of a Broken Heart.
Her death certificate reads Covid.
She was never vaxxed. She never had one symptom.
I trust these people supporting this#CrimesAgainstHumanity will all rot in Hell.

I've not vented that since my Mom's death so,apologies but thanks as well. 💔

No need to apologize. Glad you felt comfortable.
So sorry to hear about your losses. You are right...these people will pay for their crimes and then, I hope you will feel some sort of vindication. Just know that your losses, as horrible as they are, will help humanity in the end. I hope you find some peace in that!

Sending prayers and good vibes your way! 🙏♥️

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank You.
My Dad was red pilled in 2016. I was afraid what is about to be revealed and knowledge about the Men both my Folks saw as True Americans; would destroy them let alone the facts behind all of it. He wanted to be alive for this time. A few months ago Mom clearly stated it felt like We were in a War but she couldn't quite place it.

I am of the belief when this is all over they (many others as well ) who have pasted during this time will revisit; in form, if they so choose.

They'll be back. Heck, they're still here. I just miss the hugs.

Thank You again for hearing and responding. 💜