Rand Paul is being interviewed on NewsMax. He just confirmed, "The government pays more if it's a covid death."

You have to ask yourself why?!

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yeah. My Mom passed on Oct.2, 2021 with an asymptomatic diagnosis by her Senioe Center . My Pop passed 11 months and 11 days prior from Pancreatic Cancer. His death certificate read just that. Mom had a heart condition but had been denied the right meds by poor staffing. She was locked down. for the third time in 8 months and became extremely depressed and unresponsive. The Center kept telling me she was fine. A seventy year marriage she was destroyed by my Father's death and this Center was supposed to be her continuity within a Community they lived for 40 years.

Mom died of a Broken Heart.
Her death certificate reads Covid.
She was never vaxxed. She never had one symptom.
I trust these people supporting this#CrimesAgainstHumanity will all rot in Hell.

I've not vented that since my Mom's death so,apologies but thanks as well. πŸ’”

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

I am so sorry for your losses. May God send his Army of Angels to comfort you. I will remenber you in my prayers. Blessings Patriot πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @TailsRegenerate in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Rat, click on at the bottom under it