Rand Paul is being interviewed on NewsMax. He just confirmed, "The government pays more if it's a covid death."

You have to ask yourself why?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

To build a narrative, and enrich the evil.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

One reason, when they (government) made it a law you had to treat everyone that walked into ER (before that, if you did not have insurance, they WOULD turn you away) I believe it all happened under Bush JR...About the time he gave everyone a credit card when the dam broke (Bank of America) that is when the interest rates went up tp 29%, maybe higher...it's all PLANNED to destroy everything GOOD...EVIL people (I use the word 'people' lightly, cause I don't think they are human.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Scamdemic > Moneylaundering
RICO gonna gettum

Sauve

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Depopulation, NWO- we’ve known this for quite a while- time for the masses to know.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Yeah. My Mom passed on Oct.2, 2021 with an asymptomatic diagnosis by her Senioe Center . My Pop passed 11 months and 11 days prior from Pancreatic Cancer. His death certificate read just that. Mom had a heart condition but had been denied the right meds by poor staffing. She was locked down. for the third time in 8 months and became extremely depressed and unresponsive. The Center kept telling me she was fine. A seventy year marriage she was destroyed by my Father's death and this Center was supposed to be her continuity within a Community they lived for 40 years.

Mom died of a Broken Heart.
Her death certificate reads Covid.
She was never vaxxed. She never had one symptom.
I trust these people supporting this#CrimesAgainstHumanity will all rot in Hell.

I've not vented that since my Mom's death so,apologies but thanks as well. 💔

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

No need to apologize. Glad you felt comfortable.
So sorry to hear about your losses. You are right...these people will pay for their crimes and then, I hope you will feel some sort of vindication. Just know that your losses, as horrible as they are, will help humanity in the end. I hope you find some peace in that!

Sending prayers and good vibes your way! 🙏♥️

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

I am so sorry for your losses. May God send his Army of Angels to comfort you. I will remenber you in my prayers. Blessings Patriot 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

WE know why!!! It’s the NORMIES that need to start askin some questions!?

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

NO ONE ever believes me when I tell them that. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn't it something like $30k?

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

I agree.

Off the top of my head, I think it is $48,000.

(3) Show this thread