Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My dad was an Air Force pilot. A man he knew flunked his pilot's eye exam and spent the next year concentrating on eating carrots. A year later he passed his eye exam and got his wings.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

God gave us the soul powers inside this earth suit and all the plants and minerals in Mother Earth to heal our bodies but the evils have deliberately made holistic treatments to be pushed off as witchdoctor bullshit so that we would never have enough of us at any one given time to see the truth.

GOD's 🌈RAINBOW TO HUmanKIND 🎯

RGB (like the internet)
red blue green algae is a major 🗝 too

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I've taken to including Maca root (related to ginseng apparently) into my morning smoothie .. which comes in different colors. Red, black, and yellow .. each w/ different properties according to the indigenous Peruvians who've been using it for centuries.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

red is the best in that genre

super food

i use it in baking goods

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love maca!
i also add to smoothies or sprinkle on my yogurt bowl. it has this carmel like taste and awesome for you!

i also startes taking neem capsules
they definately are workkng on flushing out toxins
its only been under 30 days so too early to report on other benefits like skin, lungs, gums, hair

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

the rainbow God’s promise to never flood the earth again 🙏❤️

😘Please share insights to algae, Nana knows a bit about it, please school us on it if you have info please and thank you😘

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

it's been a regime of mine for years

i don't even take an aspirin

i'm not smart enough to be anyone's guide

i just leave the keys i've received from our Creator

(1) Show this thread