Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My dad was an Air Force pilot. A man he knew flunked his pilot's eye exam and spent the next year concentrating on eating carrots. A year later he passed his eye exam and got his wings.

God gave us the soul powers inside this earth suit and all the plants and minerals in Mother Earth to heal our bodies but the evils have deliberately made holistic treatments to be pushed off as witchdoctor bullshit so that we would never have enough of us at any one given time to see the truth.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mabo Q17 to her Publication

Well that is awesome!

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

GOD's 🌈RAINBOW TO HUmanKIND 🎯

RGB (like the internet)
red blue green algae is a major 🗝 too

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

the rainbow God’s promise to never flood the earth again 🙏❤️

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I've taken to including Maca root (related to ginseng apparently) into my morning smoothie .. which comes in different colors. Red, black, and yellow .. each w/ different properties according to the indigenous Peruvians who've been using it for centuries.

(3) Show this thread