[They] think that anyone with wealth has joined the club. But there are plenty of people with wealth that haven’t joined the club.

These people are dangerous to [them].

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

YOU KNOW I have thought of this aspect more than once, the good ones for obvious reasons need to have their wealth restored gold backed also, the patriots. For sure. OR until they are also. Technically we are all fiat poor. Such a shame, can't wait for real capitalism, that will occur when it is all gold backed, and NO trestle board bs networks, ie "businesses" THAT is gonna be the day we technically see true capitalism born. AND the great fkin buckler of all evil in aspect after aspect.

😁Can we have some names DoQ , just one or two ? 😁. Thank you for your answer 🤣

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Elon Musk. I was listening to him on Babylon Bee and IMO he very familiar with the teachings of Jesus. The way he speaks of his spiritual journey makes me think he is Anon at heart

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I believe he was a black hat (hans compagny made tunnels for these evils but he may made a deal to help the white hats , not sure.

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I have a family member who invested money for the state. Made them tons of money. Gave lots to the Reb party (hes a normie who means well lol)— One of Hillarys best friend wanted to bring him down bc they NEEDED to win our county and state and he was in the way. he had to spend THREE million dollars in a lawsuit the govt. brought against him for bribery. It was so terrible that the judge threw it out before the trial even ended!!!! but guess what?!!! he is out 3 million dollars-lost years of his life, we all had to get lawyers bc the sleezly FBI was trying to trap us all. They made up so many lies about everything but it didn’t matter- they can do what they want and no one can stop them. the liberal press wrote lies, nothing we could do. So yes, people with money can be good, and can be so easily brought down if they target you. And if you ddin’t hae the 3 million for a good lawyer..then he would be sitting in jail right now.

Money is not the issue! It’s the love of money that is the issue. If you love money more than God.. you will do whatever it takes to make money instead of doing whatever it takes to honor and glorify God. I understand that there are some wealthy people that don’t have an unhealthy love of money.. but they are few and far between!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Most will never be known. Best part a humble group.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Billionaire brothers traveling and helping always resonate with Nana for example.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[they] are facing extermination.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

A Conservative friend questioned Trump's billionaire status. Could he really be a good guy? I told her/him (can't remember) it takes a good billionaire to fight against bad billionaires. He's no stranger to their financial status and so he wouldn't feel intimidated.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Trump rubbed elbows with politicians for years before he ran for president.

He has the goods on all of them.

It's part of the reason that the Generals asked him to run.

(1) Show this thread

I purchased an old Masonic temple just as an investment and after doing so I was asked to go to one of their inductions. I owned several other commercial buildings and residential properties. I didn't know too much about them at the time but now I'm glad I declined there invitation. One of our top sheriffs was part of their group along with several other people in high positions. They are very friendly with you until you turn them down and then they will take everything away from you.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Yup! Thats how they do it!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hmmm looks like a Q in the midst of a storm.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Looked up the book...

Cat Winthorpe has worked hard to get what she has: a gorgeous home; social standing; and William, her successful, handsome husband. Then a friendly new couple moves into the estate next door. While cautious, a good neighbor like Cat greets them with open arms and warm hospitality.

Neena Ryder isn’t a fellow lady of leisure. A life coach with off-the-rack dresses, personal issues, and a husband who hasn’t delivered, she’s anxious to move up in the world. This beautiful new town is a step in the right direction. It’s also making Neena aware of what she doesn’t have. Namely, William. When Neena’s infatuation escalates into obsession, it’s just a matter of eliminating a few obstacles to get the life she wants. The life next door.

As Neena’s secret fixation grows, so does her friendship with Cat. But beneath their cordial interactions is a wealth of temptations, secrets, and toxic jealousy. For both women, the desire for a perfect life can turn perfectly dange

(3) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Yes, like NoVax Djokovic, who's currently detained in Au.