Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

[They] think that anyone with wealth has joined the club. But there are plenty of people with wealth that haven’t joined the club.

These people are dangerous to [them].

I have a family member who invested money for the state. Made them tons of money. Gave lots to the Reb party (hes a normie who means well lol)— One of Hillarys best friend wanted to bring him down bc they NEEDED to win our county and state and he was in the way. he had to spend THREE million dollars in a lawsuit the govt. brought against him for bribery. It was so terrible that the judge threw it out before the trial even ended!!!! but guess what?!!! he is out 3 million dollars-lost years of his life, we all had to get lawyers bc the sleezly FBI was trying to trap us all. They made up so many lies about everything but it didn’t matter- they can do what they want and no one can stop them. the liberal press wrote lies, nothing we could do. So yes, people with money can be good, and can be so easily brought down if they target you. And if you ddin’t hae the 3 million for a good lawyer..then he would be sitting in jail right now.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it