There are moments when you can see those behind the scenes going "OK, we're going to have to spell this out more explicitly for the hard of thinking."

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I think at least 35% have fully drunk the koolaid and believe everything MsM say. Even when they are being lied to, they see that the goalposts have been moved, they still believe the ever changing narrative. Their new favorite past time is getting covid-tested. It’s almost like a badge of honor for them to keep getting the vaxx and boosters. I know so many people like this, including my own family unfortunately. My sister took 4 covid tests and she works from home. What is the purpose of this? It’s not like she has to get tested to go back to the office. 🙄 People I know talk about double and triple masking, covid testing, etc. like it’s a cool thing to do. They are totally nuts, I hate to say it but they are not waking up any time soon.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

There are some thick skulls out there! Tell them slowly and at a childs level of understanding.
Or cut them loose, we are at that point.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

hard of thinking🤣 shit like that makes me just love ya Martin. Are you hard of thinking or something ? Totally stealing that shit bro.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

That's ultimately the reason I'm still on twatter...

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Yep--been at least 4 years of intense info of every type from
many sources--not to mention Trump/Q , and for those that
are good observers/listeners-- it is not encouraging hearing
what former Trump/Q supporters have to say now.........
accidently being conditioned to expect no justice ? Too much
time passing by just is not good for anything. I can't bring up
any subject now for the side of good, it gets real ugly real quick.
WTH is going on, is it just certain states or is this the norm

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

A smack upside their heads is what it is going to take . . . as long as the black box is in control, we have a tough road ahead.

I believe the idiot box is going to have to spell it out for them. I'm not sure they'll believe anybody else.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

That is exactly what it is going to take.

(1) Show this thread

Savor the moments while they try 2 Ketchup.

Heinz sight is on 2020.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Like Biden's puppet saying FJB on Christmas

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Hard of thinking"...nicely put.🤣🤣🤣

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

It's going to have to shake the sh*t out of them. It's been almost two years trying to wake them up.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Two decades over here.....

(1) Show this thread