There are moments when you can see those behind the scenes going "OK, we're going to have to spell this out more explicitly for the hard of thinking."

I think at least 35% have fully drunk the koolaid and believe everything MsM say. Even when they are being lied to, they see that the goalposts have been moved, they still believe the ever changing narrative. Their new favorite past time is getting covid-tested. It’s almost like a badge of honor for them to keep getting the vaxx and boosters. I know so many people like this, including my own family unfortunately. My sister took 4 covid tests and she works from home. What is the purpose of this? It’s not like she has to get tested to go back to the office. 🙄 People I know talk about double and triple masking, covid testing, etc. like it’s a cool thing to do. They are totally nuts, I hate to say it but they are not waking up any time soon.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it