Everyone who left their hospital, school, airline etc due to vax mandates is now untarnished by the collapse... just saying.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hit the Foundation on my previous comment.

https://anonup.com/thread/7653771

F=6
Q 6
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS aka Trump is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow the money, it’s the key.

Q 535

Picture is KEY.

"If you ever forget what a DISGRACE sits in the White House..."

444! 13
Trending
“Foundations Set & Ready”
clean and clear
123 new beginnings!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thanks God.
He has purposefully arranged my life to be in this position self employed with enough money to stay home to work so that I could complete what he wants me to do on here and also make a little extra to help a few other ppl.

God's timing is perfect & Nana thanks him everyday for all the blessings of my life.

You simply can not kill this kind of joy!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its FOUNDATION on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"
We, the People.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Sometimes I wonder how to identify exactly who is "We, the people".
And how would anyone else identify "We, the people"? The landscape is littered with traitors, turncoats and infiltrators.
The hell with vaccine passports, we need to identify American patriots.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Omega people.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

They will be the builders of a bright, golden tomorrow.