Everyone who left their hospital, school, airline etc due to vax mandates is now untarnished by the collapse... just saying.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I left my far-left music booking agent (she booked me at 69 different music venues) and started over from scratch. Lost most of my friends and started booking new places that wouldn't give in to tyranny, masks, shut-downs etc.
It was hard but I truly believe that the Good Lord provides and He showed me He does. I could've found a "day job" but I found that working for yourself (solo), you have so much more freedom to be in control. Not everyone is able to go that route but if you think outside the box, you can get away from being under the control of others who don't share your same values.

I just turned down a very easy monthly gig because you had to at least wear a mask while walking in the door.

Nope.

"Remember this: Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy." - Donald Trump

D-day for me is Jan 10th... many were not strong enough at my employment and the threat was too big for them, I have vowed to stand for those who are too fearful to stand for themselves. They are broken, battered and abused. Voice in unity has already brought others to stand against the corrupt. I do not want that place moving forward, but they will not fet away with the harm they have inflicted on humanity. My workplace had a mandate to protect the public and they have failed.

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

I'm sorry for what you're going through. The image may seem a bit facetious, even though it rings true. You may already know these, but I'll list them: www.realnotrare.com and AmericanFrontlineDoctors, and OVER 1000 LAWYERS & OVER 10000 MED EXPERTS with Dr Reiner Fuellmich: "scientific evidence-covid is crime"
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/fuellmics/
Of course, there are quite a few others who offer information how to fight this.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My company (14 years) threatened to fire me. I filed a request for religious exemption which they accepted on a temporary basis. For 2 WEEKS then further review. Not so comfy but I'm holding the line.

Kudos to those who refused to resign while refusing to comply.

They have been working in a toxic environment filled with constant harassment, hostility and psychological abuse.

Imagine being told to comply or you will no longer have a job while being scheduled to work overtime.

Imagine being sent paperwork stating that your resignation has been accepted - when you did not resign.

Imagine having to gather your emotions, before responding, so you appear calm when you verify, in writing, that they misunderstood as you did not resign. Over and over again.

All the while knowing that one day your computer access will be locked so in the end, while brave, you end up battered and unemployed.

This is what people in the health care industry are experiencing per a friend who experienced it first hand.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

yes. a friend was 9 months pregnant, told she had to eat alone outside. she got caught inside one day and reprimanded and threatened. the stress caused her baby to be born too early and now sick in the nicu . horrible evil people.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥 On POINT takes, every single day...! 🔥

( Thank You, FREN of Frens..! )🐸

#FamilyIsEverything || WE WIN, [they] lose.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i want my job back! I didnt LOSE it it was TAKEN from me! i fought so hard for so many uears through all kinds of heath trials to do well in my job excel and finish on my own terms and ive been robbed five years from retirement!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lost my job in Sept because of it and i work from home lol Clown wOrld

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

5:5

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Except anyone can file their own criminal complaint and prosecute their own cases against anyone guilty?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdUE2NvkQ1Zy/

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Cheers to the purebloods!
🥂

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Cheers. I like mine neat. 😉

(1) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

Untarnished? My co workers think Im trash as I was singled out during every in person meeting as un-v cootie being forced to sign the sign in log and check the box indicating such. I'm home, with no umployment. Yes, I am ready and able to work with mountains of jobs being posted with one problem!!! They are puting in the requirements of the jobs, MUST BE V*A*X*

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

Post and sell your beautiful photos...Patriots here I’m sure would love to purchase.
We support eachother.
#wearefamily.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I refuse to work with places that enforce masks or vaccines

Pick a lane, there's no toeing the line on this one.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Yes , absolutely! My daughter was let go of her job from FMG because she wouldn't take the jab. 3 months shy of her getting vested with her pension.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

It had to be this way. Declined multiple school acceptances due to their requirements. Also my job tried to force me and I told them they will need to fire me, they backed off and haven’t said a word since.

I left two different jobs over mandates. No jab for me!

My employer fired me for refusing to bend the knee.
They thought I'd blink first; they were wrong.

One day, they'll hear from me again.
Until then, I move on with my life.
This isn't over, there's justice to be served.

"Move Slowly, Carefully — And Then Strike Like The Fastest Animal On The Planet!"

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Foundation.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

444! 13
Trending
“Foundations Set & Ready”
clean and clear
123 new beginnings!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hit the Foundation on my previous comment.

https://anonup.com/thread/7653771

F=6
Q 6
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS aka Trump is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow the money, it’s the key.

Q 535

Picture is KEY.

"If you ever forget what a DISGRACE sits in the White House..."

(6) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

its the only way it ends

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Good point