ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not working anything out
Let it do what it will do.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These are the things that Nana leaves to God. 😇
While there may well be Angelics and Big Beings that can affect these things, the only way Nana can affect them is by manifesting a wonderful timeline in God's Divine Matrix.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Kryon has been telling us for yrs the magnetic polls have shifted. He also said that this is something that can be verified.

I wonder if Betelgeuse plays a role.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I was watching a video of a man who was keeping track and he was saying in March 2023 there was going to be a shift. I'll look for the video and share it.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Actually.... not too far from where it is now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD47kvu7q2Q

Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

@zemahbenyishai

Preparing for hard times, engineered deep state hardship coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise (Official Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise") - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Amish Paradise" performed by "Weird" Al YankovicMusic video by "Weird" Al Yankovic performing Amish Paradise. YouTube vie...

check this out many years ago we knew this they for decates the liars
try to make it go away we live in gods clock our creator made this for us

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kM1o5R7AngBQ/

true north in the center we live in the green our northpool moves over the red line at tn on the much bigger flat earth

In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication

those are the 4 corners of the earth

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤔 Like a flipped switch?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Magnetic reversal of the poles?

This comes full circle, or to a point that changes are realized - lack of a better word.

I first heard about in dept, this back in 2017.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

To me it will all depend where our entire Humanity wants to focus their energies together, mother earth will flip when her dark energies are released and positive energies are stronger to let her ascend to 5-D and take all Lightworkers with her! Just my opinion.

up is down..... right.... left......

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

They have a ALICE Experiment now
https://home.cern/science/experiments/alice
3 Pics

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Mary Summer Rain and No Eyes, as well as Edgar Cayce, and some others discussed the pole shift, as well as many people who shared their dreams of events and scenes. I did in two of my groups on yahoogroups as well.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

The earth entire solar system is moving through a tremendous shift that occurs approximately every 26,000 earth years. Many years ago I read about airports at high latitudes re-marking the runways because the compass bearings were no longer accurate.

The geo-magnetic field is weakening at a compounding rate, while the magnetic poles are moving location at an ever increasing rate. So far the poles are moving TOWARD each other.

This weakening of our shield against solar and cosmic radiation is allowing greater ‘amplitude’ of energy to penetrate every aspect of our reality, as preparation for a shift of baseline frequency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD47kvu7q2Q

Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Psalm 24:1,2
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Whatever God wants to do is fine with me.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is false as it take roughly 2,800-3,000 years for pole reversal can or does occur. Expand your thinking as this is a False Flag.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Pole reversal takes 1,000 to 10,000 years to occur . It does not occur within a few years and occurs over time.

https://www.livescience.com/18426-earth-magnetic-poles-flip.html

(1) Show this thread

Watched the David Nino/Clif High interview. Fascinated by Clif's articulate extrapolation of data. Lots of credible logic relative to his methodology. He mentions this "war" could take 18 years or more. I remember when Trump constantly mentioned "I'll be back soon" and "sooner than you think". He doesn't say anything like that anymore. Then 2021 goes by. Now we're in 2022. Now looking like 2023. Now 18 more years. Anyone see that the "goalposts" are on wheels? Good news/bad news for me. I'm old and won't be here to see what happens anyway!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Trump said recently he will be back sooner than we think...hang on patriot...we are about to witness the good stuff ❤️

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Vincent, a long time ago you also related 2023 to the star Betelgeuse, that old star that is in its final phase. Is that still relevant?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

This period of time is so weird for me. Totally abby-normal! I feel like I am just biding my time….waiting. I posted before that I have very loud tinnitus right now, so much so that it is actually affecting my hearing a bit. I have always been an avid dreamer….every night and have always been able to recall my dreams when I wakeup. For some months now all I want to do is sleep and dream and I KNOW I have been dreaming but I am unable to remember anything. I mean absolutely nothing other than a strong feeling of learning. My waketime is full of reading. Thats all I want to do. I do almost no artwork right now….just want to read and research….can’t stop! 🥴.

I follow only the rule of love and I follow back. :)

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Vit B6 P5P and Multi Minerals with boran and vit D will make you dream. Clean your body with baking soda/castor oil as well. It's parasites clogging the 5th dem

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Just a theory that popped in my head one day. God works in mysterious ways~life is but a vapor! Several slides below.

How do these large “breaks” factor in? are they related? or something else entirely?

The serious question is what will your personal freedom look like not just as a whole what would you like your future to look like? When people can answer this we are almost there😌 Me personally may sound really stupid to some i want my health better live in a countryside helping animals with my family & if possible a place were children can come & learn how to grow food live off the land x

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

That doesn't sound stupid at all. It sounds like an ideal life.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Not stupid at all...I have had the same thoughts...great ideas!

(3) Show this thread

Nana will be your 18!

In my visions what I see are the most amazing cities, like what you would see in a sifi movie with aircraft flying all around & magnificent buildings.
Nana is working with ETs, scientists & engineers creating and creating, working on things so far above my skill set that you cant imagine. We are so advanced I cant even convey. Nana is working with many different species of ETs on projects that are to advance society in good ways.
I have taken many trips in space with my guide, in ships, thr things he calls jump gates. Beautiful journeys.
Reminds me of being out in space with God in my NDE.

In one vision specifically JFKJR is showing me a beautiful new Tesla building that is something new & improved. It is for sure passed 2023.
It is maybe 20+floors, oblong shaped, the material looks like platinum solid bands.
In between each band if a floor that seems to just emanate light.

It is a big event the unveiling of this building an accomplishment.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The future is even brighter with unlimited potential for Health and Good. I was always drawn into Sci-Fi stories of exploring new flora and fauna on different planets.

(2) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

to bad we couldnt go back to the future. fix it and destroy the time machine. or could we?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Edgar Cayce had to be one of the most interesting men I ever researched

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I agree…..I was a real Edgar Cayce fan, so many years ago. I haven’t thought of him in a very long time….you just peaked my interest again, thank you! I’m going to see if I can find my books! 😀👍

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I'm a big believer in his castor oil packs. I've used many of his therapies through the years!

(2) Show this thread