ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This period of time is so weird for me. Totally abby-normal! I feel like I am just biding my time….waiting. I posted before that I have very loud tinnitus right now, so much so that it is actually affecting my hearing a bit. I have always been an avid dreamer….every night and have always been able to recall my dreams when I wakeup. For some months now all I want to do is sleep and dream and I KNOW I have been dreaming but I am unable to remember anything. I mean absolutely nothing other than a strong feeling of learning. My waketime is full of reading. Thats all I want to do. I do almost no artwork right now….just want to read and research….can’t stop! 🥴.

Vit B6 P5P and Multi Minerals with boran and vit D will make you dream. Clean your body with baking soda/castor oil as well. It's parasites clogging the 5th dem

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Allysmart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ally Smart, click on at the bottom under it