Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I think something turned up on the Jan 6th committee having to do with texts or emails that was not previously discovered and that Trumps news conference was to be about the Jan 6 issues. His kids were recently sent subpoenas, so maybe he canceled to protect his kids?

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

Come on everyone. Don't be bummed, don't be tired, don't be discouraged. This is WAR. This was not meant to be easy or clean or short. You cannot take what he says at face value. He has to speak in code or ways to keep the deep state off kilter. You cannot show your hand while you are playing it. And us little folk here on the street are not privy to what is going on behind the scenes. He can't always tell us what he's doing. This was is WAY bigger than we can even imagine and we have to have faith and hang on. When the time is right, we will all be informed. But not until then. Social media has changed the way information can be revealed. Social media is instantaneous. You can't tell the enemy what you are doing. Wars are not short. So hang in there. WWG1WGA

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Thank you! ❤️

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

We are ready and standing by.

(6) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Its interesting that Oreilly was on wabc last night warning Trump from a January 6th rally and was going to try and communixate it to him. Also interesting that he was woth Oreilly when he was promoting the vax.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Maybe he’ll be celebrating Julian calendar Christmas on 1/6!

I, for one, am beginning to wonder if Trump is even alive!!!!!

I think we have been had to prevent a civil war after the stolen election. I've spent countless hours reading, and researching, as many of you have. I think we've been strung along on purpose, and at this point, if we have, we're DONE! This one hurts!!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Yes. A Collective "Gut Punch" but Know; there is more than meets the Eye.

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

There always is...no worries here!

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

For months now it has felt like he's a puppet, pulled out to dangle in front of Patriots, and then yanked back in and not heard from for long periods.

His support for vaxxes is also concerning. People can keep saying he is using code words and he means ivermectin and HCQ etc - but he's not stating that, nor is he even attempting to try to shed light on it. For all intents and purposes, he is pushing the vaccine now.

Nothing he says or does is adding up, I have seen no power or authority from him - he's a mouthpiece, nothing else.

So this cancellation doesn't surprise me. I think he's a done man, his time is over, and he's just being used now.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

He once said in a speech that he will not project moves tohis enemy... adapt to conditions on the ground. yeah may have been talking about military actions then...

if ya missed that....

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

like the rest of you - those in this house and all I know (including a few who were at the 1.6.21 event) - are D O N E. done with rallies. done with hearing him spew the same diatribe. the same words. the time for words is long over. it is time for ACTION WE CAN SEEEEEEE. he's losing his base. i will never vote again until i see change - justice - and freedom for all.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

i'm tired.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm bummed. I was looking forward to this.